Best place to shop in Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to G&G because its close and I went there with my old man when they were in Maidstone.
I have heard good things about Dave from Greensbrough. I have been to cellar plus in Epping - no malts :( I think they were looking into it.

Another +1 for Dave at Greensborough, Always found him really nice and really looks after home brewers.

+2 for Dave at Greensborough.

He's been running a grain "book" ever since he took over from Paul Bowlen (something new for G&G??) & the prices are competitive if you can't be arsed driving all over Melbourne to save a few cents here & there.

MartinOC said:
+2 for Dave at Greensborough.

He's been running a grain "book" ever since he took over from Paul Bowlen (something new for G&G??) & the prices are competitive if you can't be arsed driving all over Melbourne to save a few cents here & there.
Grain and Grape have been operating for nearly 20 years, first at their Maidstone store and now at Yarraville; I remember them having the grain book back at the start.

Latest posts

Back