Bentspoke - Barley Griffin Recipe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete-ej20

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is one of my favourite beers, and am keen to have a crack at something replicating it.

All I've got to go off (from the Bentspoke website) is 4.2%ABV, 18 IBU's and Ekuanot and Mosaic hops.

Any thoughts, suggestions, inputs?

Cheers,
Pete.

90% ale/10% wheat. Mash it at 65%. Use the Ekuanot for bittering. Dry hop with Ekuanot and Mosaic. US05.

Yeah I saw that as part of my original search a while back, I was hoping for a recipe but can't find anything. Their "recumbent" flight is an absolute ball tearer, they're quite happy to discuss what hops they use but after that it's nada.

I've had a couple goes at this. Not sure on the hops. After tasting side by side with the real deal I will mash at a bit higher temp to draw out the caramel malty goodness a bit more, like 68-69 degrees.
Anyone had a go at the Cluster 8? Farkin love that beer. Actually all their beers.
1586259254929.png
1586259311946.png

Actually looking at the website hops as per grmblz post. Gonna have to have another go now!

Latest posts

Back