Bendigo Comp Winner Gets A Mention On Abc Radio

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well deserved! Now the BAD club has not only an award winning brewer but also a celebrity brewer. Take that Westgate and Melbourne brewers ;) :ph34r: !
Pride comes before fall...

A little birdy told me there might be an appearance of certain Melbourne and Bayside brewers in other, more mainstream, media in the coming months.

I shall be sure to rub your quote in your face if, and when this happens ;)

Pride comes before fall...

A little birdy told me there might be an appearance of certain Melbourne and Bayside brewers in other, more mainstream, media in the coming months.

I shall be sure to rub your quote in your face if, and when this happens ;)
A little Irish birdy did say he was asked to partake in something involving something..that would mean that Westgate won't get left out of this , unless he ends up on the cutting room floor.. :rolleyes:

Well deserved! Now the BAD club has not only an award winning brewer but also a celebrity brewer. Take that Westgate and Melbourne brewers ;) :ph34r: !
I was on the front page of the Marybirnong Leader , The Moonie Ponds Gazette and some other leader newspaper in October last year , as a brewer...so that must make me a celebrity ??
Oh and I'm a Westgate member....
:ph34r: :super:

A little Irish birdy did say he was asked to partake in something involving something..that would mean that Westgate won't get left out of this , unless he ends up on the cutting room floor.. :rolleyes:

Rectract that statement, dates had to be changed & didnt suit

PS why the hell is everyone getting so competetive, we should be happy for anyone who gets a bit of fun out of their 15mins of fame.

I've been on sky news & national print media with prime ministers in the past, thats almost as good as getting your mug on crimestoppers :)

Well done,

Go Echuca, this article in the local rag inspired me to research and concider all grain brewing, I then happened to find nicks post on BIAB and have the gear arriving this week to have crack. So glad Tracy one otherwise I may not have found the inspiration to give it ago myself.

Kind regards,

Chef

Latest posts

Back