Belgian Beer Cafe Graceland resort Phuket

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Currently on holidays in Phuket and went here for dinner with the missus the other night. Food was good and location fantastic. We sat out on the balcony watching the sunset over Patong beach and laughing at the crazy traffic of Patong drive buy. That place is a real eye opener for sure.

Tried a Hoegaarden rosee which was a 3% beer infused with strawberry. Wasn't very good though so if you ever see it don't bother buying it. A few others I tried were okay though.

I'm guessing this is one of the only places in Phuket you can actually buy a beer other than Aussie or Thai mega swill. Although I must admit Chang is going down really well when sitting by the pool in this heat.

Moped road train.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

(Sorry about the pics being side on. I posted from my iPad and they were the right way up. Bloody Apple.)

Full Moon Brewery In Jungceylon shopping center is worth a look. It's kind of hidden behind the pirate ship, if I hadn't of read about it online I never would have seen it.

StalkingWilbur said:
Full Moon Brewery In Jungceylon shopping center is worth a look. It's kind of hidden behind the pirate ship, if I hadn't of read about it online I never would have seen it.
Awesome. Were going to Jungceylon today. Will have to make sure we just "stumble" upon it. Although the missus will probably see right through that and think it was my plan all along. Lol...cheers.

Back