Belgian Beer Cafe Club-adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poiter

Reaction score
Those of you in Adelaide with a taste for Belgian beer may be interested in this info about a club starting up at the Belgian Beer Cafe.

Dear Future Beer Club Member,

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the Belgian Beer Caf Oostende - Beer Club for 2006/2007.

The Beer Club launch will be held on Thursday 27th July from 5.30pm to 7.30pm with complimentary Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Leffe Brune, Hoegaarden and Belle Vue Kriek and complimentary cocktail food.

Hosting the event will be Kerrie-ann Watts, Stella Artois World Draught Master.

An annual membership fee of $30.00 applies and includes the following:

Membership Card.
Belgian Beer Caf Key Ring.
20% off food bill in the restaurant, conditions apply*.
Beer Club member prices on all tap beer, Monday to Friday,
Including Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Leffe Brune, Hoegaarden and now, exclusive to the Belgian Beer Caf, Belle-Vue Kriek.
A Beer Club Members Night will be held on the last Thursday of every month from 6pm - 7pm. Drink card will be provided for Beer Club Members on arrival (Reminders will be sent via text message so please include your mobile number).
Beer Lines Night every second Wednesday. Help us clear the lines with price tap beers from 9.30pm till empty!
$100 Function Voucher
Dinner Voucher
Pommes Frites Voucher

On confirmation of this membership we will require a signed agreement and registration fee to be returned to the Belgian Beer Caf.

Please feel free to contact us directly on (08) 8359 3400 or via e-mail on [email protected] if you require any additional information.

Yours Sincerely,

Henryk Mula
Venue Manager

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Terms and conditions of Belgian Beer Caf Beer Club Membership 2006-2007:
All discounts and specials are restricted to members only, identification must be presented (memberships are non-transferable).
*20% restaurant discount applies for a maximum of 2 people and to food bill only and is available from Sundays to Thursdays, lunch or dinner, excluding public holidays.
Restaurant bookings are essential.
Bar and Restaurant discounts apply to members only, on presentation of their membership card.
The $100 function voucher
Membership valid until 31st June 2007

I _____________________________ acknowledge all terms and conditions.
(please print clearly)
Address
...P/C....................
Email .
Mobile No
Signed .
Date .Membership Number:
METHOD OF PAYMENT

2006-2007 BEER CLUB MEMBERSHIP $30
PLEASE CIRCLE THE APROPRITATE CARD
VISA / MASTERCARD / BANK CARD /AMEX / DINERS

AMOUNT:_$___________

NAME ____________________ SIGN _________________________

CARD NUMBER

EXPIRES END

I am keen but live in Sydney.Long drive home eh !
Whats stopping you ADL guys ??
:blink:

Just a quick reminder about the BBC Club night. Are any SA beer lovers going along? If so I'm sure they would appreciate your support and the little bit of notice left to confirm numbers and get membership stuff ready

I will most likely be there with a mate or two! Sounds too good to be true... I'd almost pay $30 for the keyring on its own! Well not really but anyway.

2 hours of COMPLIMENTARY Leffe Brune and Bellevue Kriek?!?!?!?! Screw the food, screw the stella, screw the hoegaarden, I'm there!

Ooh, I've gotta go!!!

Now, all I have to do is get the night off work... <_<

EDIT: do I have to be a member before, or can I just join at the door??

Well, it is the "Beer Club Launch" so possibly you'd have to sign up on or after the launch....? :huh:

Hi all

I just phoned the Belgian Beer Cafe to ask them when everyone should join.

They would prefer if people joined before the opening night so they have an idea on numbers for the event. This can be done via fax by printing out and filling in the PDF form on their website here. The fax number is 8359 2700.

You could also phone them on 8359 3400 to see if you can pay over the phone although they would also require you to sign an application form to meet the club's terms and conditions.

BTW - I am not an employee of the Belgian Beer Cafe but I am on the SABSOSA committee and the BBC are one of the continuing sponsors of this years competition. I don't know anything else about the club or the launch apart from what is on the website and application form. Hope this helps.

edit: links

Back