Beersmith Updated Grain Price, Hop Aa% Price Lists

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3GumsBrewing

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Beer Smith Users,

I like to keep track of the cost of my brews and found that updating the unit price for the hops and grains every time I input a recipe a chore, so whilst I was bored at work yesterday I decided to update the Hop AA % and Unit Price and also update the Unit Price for the Grains.

The hop and grain files are here if you want to download them.

Grains - View attachment Updated_Grain.xml
Hops - View attachment Updated_Hops.xml

Notes:
1. I get most of my stuff from Craftbrewer so the Unit Prices and Hop AA% are all from that website.
2. I removed any grains or hops that were not on the craftbrewer site.
3. I did not get around to adding any of the grains or hops that are on the Craftbrewer site that are not in Beer Smith. (That might be tomorrows job :ph34r: )
4. I only updated the prices of the grains, not the sugars or extracts.
5. Just use the "Import and Merge" function to.......... import and merge the files.
6. I found that the recipes are not automatically updated, I found the easiest way to update them with the new info is to use the "Replace" button in the recipe view screen.

Cheers
DK

Brand new Firefox, too smartarse... can't download, tried IE, forgot password to login - suspended - bugger :lol:

Any clues?

Egads! Right click I guess.. They work fine for me in firefox.

Cannot import and merge. Comes up with an error message.

Can you put the files up in BeerSmith Format? (BSM)

BOG

Cannot import and merge. Comes up with an error message.

Can you put the files up in BeerSmith Format? (BSM)

BOG
If you import them just using just Import you can then save that import as a .bsm file, and import and merge as normal...

Got it .

Import then export to BSM format.

thanks.

BOG

Back