Beergun Stainless Bottle Filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,
count me in for one with fittings.

:beer:
mothballs

Put my name down for one... with fittings.

Cheers!

sluggerdog :beerbang:

Yeah I am intrested..I live about 10 mins from the shop so if you need someone to help organise this pm me...

cheers

sluggerdog said:
Put my name down for one... with fittings.

Cheers!

sluggerdog :beerbang:
[post="79063"][/post]​
Me too.

Only 1 more needed Batz!!! I know you're tempted LOL :D

Yeah come on Batz. You're not a real kegger until you have a Blichmann Beer Gun :lol:

Doc

you guys are so cruel.my wallets been frozen over by the ice queen and poor old batz is trying to retire.
does the fun ever end.

cheers
big d

Dum dum dum

dee dee dee

Yawn...scratch

I am trying to ignore you ars%&oles

Batz

I have it !!! :p

Your not a true brewer

Till you miss a bulk buy or two :excl:

You gotta have a March pump but :beerbang:

Batz

That's the spirit Batz :)

But you still manage to be in on the really classy ones, like bottle opener rings.

ozbrewer said:
ross can you get 1 more?
[post="79156"][/post]​

you are No.6 - but that's just the minimum, so anyone else still welcome...

woo hoo - 1000 posts... :D

Batz said:
I have it !!! :p

Your not a true brewer

Till you miss a bulk buy or two :excl:

You gotta have a March pump but :beerbang:

Batz
[post="79127"][/post]​

Batz,
Your ears may bleed with this bulk buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont do any organizing!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Cheers

One step closer to using mine.
Thought I post some pics of how I've got mine plumbed.

BeerGun_002__Large_.jpg

The original plan was to use the 1/4" flare to 1/4" male NPT fitting I bought especially (so I didn't have to buy the entire accessory kit) with a flared disconnect for the gas line. However seems the 1/4" fitting on the barb connection of the 1/4" flared disconnect don't marry with the adaptor I bought.
Searching through the parts at my disposal I found an old 3/8" (i think) adaptor to flare fitting that I used to use on a gas line or something. It fitted nicely with the 1/4" to 3/8" (i think) adaptor I also had. So that is my gas line connection.

The unit is now cleaning and sterlising (they obviously come straight from the workshop) as there is the typical metal work residue over the unit.

The other thing with mine is the silicon stopper at the bottom of the gun is split on mine. I contacted iBrew and they are shipping me a replacement. Something to check when you guys get yours.

Depending on how I pull up from the game this arvo (c'mon the Eels) I may test drive it tonight, otherwise tomorrow night. I'll report futher then.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Depending on how I pull up from the game this arvo (c'mon the Eels) I may test drive it tonight, otherwise tomorrow night. I'll report futher then.

Beers,
Doc
[post="79353"][/post]​

Bad luck Doc - Go those Cowboys :D :D

Ross said:
ozbrewer said:
ross can you get 1 more?
[post="79156"][/post]​

you are No.6 - but that's just the minimum, so anyone else still welcome...

woo hoo - 1000 posts... :D
[post="79157"][/post]​

I'd like one as well Ross, with all the fittings.
Thanks.

How we going with this? Any idea when the order might be put though? The sooner the better if possible, lots of xmas parties coming up. Lots of take-aways needed.

How does this thing work? Am I right to think that you carbonate the beer in the keg by infusing with CO2 and then use this thing to fill bottles from the keg, and somehow the beer stays carbonated meaning that priming each bottle is unnecessary?

Just wanted to clarify...:)

Back