Beerfest 2009 Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris.taylor.98

Reaction score
Results attached ... will go up on the website in the next day or so.

Congratulations to all who placed.

Thanks heaps to those that came up to help.

And thanks to all those who entered.

I will endeavor to get judging sheets/trophies out in the next 3 weeks or so.

View attachment Beerfest_Results_2009_V2.pdf

I could not help but notice what placed twelfth in the Pale Ale category. Doesn't say whose sample it is though!

I could not help but notice what placed twelfth in the Pale Ale category. Doesn't say whose sample it is though!

Think that it was the "who" that we didn't know ... I should be better on the look out as to what the data entry guys are up to :rolleyes:

We did actually get a completely anonymous entry, and I believe it was this Kolsch.

If you entered a Kolsch and don't see your name their, let me know so that I can send you your judging sheets.

ROFL, I guess a Kolsch probably is about urine coloured.

Hi All,

Results have now been audited and some more errors come to light.

This should be the last update.

Updates include:

Wheat and Rye has entry 33 updated to correct score of 98.5.

Pale Lager. Entries 137 and 81 had their scores reversed, which effects 2nd place in this category.

View attachment Beerfest_Results_2009_V4.pdf

Judging sheets received today, probably the best feedback comments I have received thus far from comps. Top job Melbourne Brewers!! :icon_cheers: , I`ll front up again next year.

Judging sheets received today, probably the best feedback comments I have received thus far from comps. Top job Melbourne Brewers!! :icon_cheers: , I`ll front up again next year.

Thanks for the positive feedback Haysie.

And while on the beerfest topic, apologies to all those still waiting for trophies, prizes and scoresheets.

I now have all but two that I can get out in the next week.

Hopefully with lessons learnt this year (ie don't leave all the trophies up at Mirboo North, amongst other things ) we will be a bit more efficient next year.

woohoo what a surprise I got this morning after all this time thinking my much loved Boh pilsner came in 15th when it actually scored 2nd place. :beerbang:

Thank again Chris

Back