Beerbelly, The Ultimate Gift For Christmas?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BjornJ

Reaction score
You don't know what to ask for this Christmas?

The wife keeps nagging and you don't have any meaningful suggestions other than "Good Kids" and "No More Guy Sebastian CDs"?

Let me introduce the BeerBelly!

A pouch you wear under your shirt, making it look like you have a beer belly.
You fill the pouch with "the drink of your choice" and you can now enjoy your beverage at sports stadiums, at the movies, OR ON A PLANE.

I kid you not, that is an actual quote from their web site :)

Capture.PNG

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/Beerbelly_p/200-001.htm

beerbelly.jpg

Then, if you're struggling with what to get the wife?

How about their WineRack? A bra with inbuilt goon bag, so she can enjoy a nice white while you are sipping that JD & coke at the movies.

wine_rack.jpg
winerack1.jpg
winerack2.jpg

Hehehe, awesome stuff. Not sure if they actually sold any, but a funny idea nonetheless.

My apologies if offending anyone if this has been posted before. Searching for Beerbelly on this site would give a few hits so I'll just go mad and re-post it.

thanks
Bjorn

exellent work Bjorn, but how will a beer belly go over an existing beer belly.....**** me my clothes dont fit now..haha :huh:

hehe, hadn't thought of that!

Imagine sitting on a flight, the Qantas flight attendant walks down the isle with sharp eyes, ready to pounce on anyone who didn't pay attention and straightened their backrest when told to..
She walks past your row, then out of the corner of said sharp eye she catches you sitting there .. sucking on a plastic tube..?
She stops, comes over and leans down.

"Sir. Straighten your back rest for us so we don't have a massive security issue and crash and die. Eh, I mean.. What's that? What are you drinking?"
"This you mean? My very own, soon-to-be-patented BeerBelly."
"SIR! You cannot enjoy your own beverage on a plane! Imagine what would happen if we crashed, we'd all die! It's a massive NO NO".
"But it said on the web site it was allowed? Damn it, I want to enjoy my JD & Coke ok. My back rest is straightened and everything."

At which point you are strip searched and no longer the proud owner of your very own portable beverage system.

:lol:

hehe, hadn't thought of that!

Imagine sitting on a flight, the Qantas flight attendant walks down the isle with sharp eyes, ready to pounce on anyone who didn't pay attention and straightened their backrest when told to..
She walks past your row, then out of the corner of said sharp eye she catches you sitting there .. sucking on a plastic tube..?
She stops, comes over and leans down.

"Sir. Straighten your back rest for us so we don't have a massive security issue and crash and die. Eh, I mean.. What's that? What are you drinking?"
"This you mean? My very own, soon-to-be-patented BeerBelly."
"SIR! You cannot enjoy your own beverage on a plane! Imagine what would happen if we crashed, we'd all die! It's a massive NO NO".
"But it said on the web site it was allowed? Damn it, I want to enjoy my JD & Coke ok. My back rest is straightened and everything."

At which point you are strip searched and no longer the proud owner of your very own portable beverage system.

:lol:
Or if she seen you sucking on a hose coming from your wifes rack :blink:

Got good reviews from customers.

Wet Pants October 19, 2009
Reviewer: Tom Malczyk from Altoona, PA United States
What a blast!!! Got so excited when my kid hit a 3-pointer that I accidentally poked a hole in my "beerbelly" with my corn dog. Everyome thought that I wet my pants!!! They were really grossed-out when I sucked it up with a straw. Too cool!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

lmfao

Latest posts

Back