BEER TASTING

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zymurgy

Reaction score
TASTED MY FIRST BREW THE OTHER DAY. I MUST SAY I WAS MIGHTILY IMPRESSED WITH MY EFFORTS. :D
I TRIED DRINKING COMMERCIAL BEER A WHILE AFTER AND THERE IS JUST NO COMPARISON!!

HOME BREW KICKS ARSE!

P.S. (WHEN YOU SEE BLACK BUGS IN THE CORNER OF YOU VISION THAT ARNT REALLY
THERE AFTER DRINKING, DOES THAT SIGNIFY A GOOD BREW?) :huh:

Hint: For ease of reading, depress the "Caps Lock" key, usually at the left hand side edge of a US 101-104 key keyboard.

Welcome to the fold, and if you get the bugeyes then it's all good.

:)

Vinds.

Congratulations. I remember that feeling - that first taste and the realisation that it's really beer. The best thing is - as you brew more and improve your technique, you'll keep getting this feeling and your beer will only get better. There's no going back now.

cheers
reg

Couldn't agree more with you zymurgy, home brew's are great although no doubt you would have a lot of questions along the way like myself.

Home brew is a great little hobby at a fraction of the cost from commercial brewer's. I recently did an American Boston Cream Ale, I must say I am pleasantly surprised, even a few mates commented this is the best you've made so far. I must be doing something right so with help from this board and others (you know who you are) I've improved already :)

The internet has made all the difference to my brewing. I started brewing Coopers kits in the mid 1980's. I thought that a kg of sugar was necessary for fermentation, couldn't work out why there was a strange non-beer flavour or why there was little head formation/retention. After a while I stopped brewing only to return several years ago. With all the information available online my beer immediately improved and it's been getting better since then.

cheers
reg

Vindaloo said:
Hint: For ease of reading, depress the "Caps Lock" key, usually at the left hand side edge of a US 101-104 key keyboard.

Welcome to the fold, and if you get the bugeyes then it's all good.

:)

Vinds.
[/QUOTE]

Typing in caps also represents shouting. i was shouting because i was drunk. :p

thats about all i have to say about that! :D

Back