Beer Taster wanted.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like they're looking for Duffman.

It is a good salary, plus expenses and free pies, I have heard of people drinking themselves out of a job, this must be the first time anyone has had the opportunity to drink themselves into a job.

With such a pathetic job description this has to be some kind of joke. At no point they're making really clear what this position is actually about other than 'finding the perfect pint' and 'drinking a number of ales'.

Florian said:
With such a pathetic job description this has to be some kind of joke. At no point they're making really clear what this position is actually about other than 'finding the perfect pint' and 'drinking a number of ales'.
Oh come on now, haven't you ever worked for a company that hired you as as amateur journalist and paid you to make totally subjective bog entries and u tube videos about beers you were paid to taste?

In any case, I haven't revived a reply from my video submission.

My general thrust was the the only thing that could make a tawdry English themed pub franchise worse is accompanying bland stereotypical food staples such as fish and chips (don't forget the brown sauce!) with equally bland and dirty tasting English ale.

Latest posts

Back