Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

brewermp

Reaction score
I thought this was a joke until I read it haha

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
Sounds like they're looking for Duffman.

Reaction score
It is a good salary, plus expenses and free pies, I have heard of people drinking themselves out of a job, this must be the first time anyone has had the opportunity to drink themselves into a job.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Apps closed a week ago but it sounds too good to be true.

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
With such a pathetic job description this has to be some kind of joke. At no point they're making really clear what this position is actually about other than 'finding the perfect pint' and 'drinking a number of ales'.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
Florian said:
With such a pathetic job description this has to be some kind of joke. At no point they're making really clear what this position is actually about other than 'finding the perfect pint' and 'drinking a number of ales'.
Oh come on now, haven't you ever worked for a company that hired you as as amateur journalist and paid you to make totally subjective bog entries and u tube videos about beers you were paid to taste?

In any case, I haven't revived a reply from my video submission.

My general thrust was the the only thing that could make a tawdry English themed pub franchise worse is accompanying bland stereotypical food staples such as fish and chips (don't forget the brown sauce!) with equally bland and dirty tasting English ale.

Reaction score
Job is fair dinkum, was reported in two London newspapers, only being a partial sceptic I would say it will go ahead if only for the 3 month trial.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
You don't know that, she may really like pies and beer and is currently a truck driver

DU99

Reaction score
Could be Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor...heard she is looking for some more work

Latest posts