Beer tap identification.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
G,day all and help if you can.
I’m trying to identify this tap and if parts are available and where to get them.[
ATTACH=full]109965[/ATTACH]
I was gifted these from a fellow AHBer and iirc they were thought to be Andale.
No luck, I’ve contacted;
Andale.
Lancer.
Ibrew.com.au
brew mart.com.au
Protap.
Krome...yet to receive a reply as they’re in Italy, time diff.
I was told by a bloke from Lancer that it looked English so after lots of searching for similar looking taps I’ve emailed cis-spare parts.com which is Krome dispensing.
This tap has no markings of any kind any where, hence I’m screwed for identification.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Spog.
P.S it’s for the much planned kegerator that’s been in the works for a good 4 yrs...getting closer, pfft a blokes gotta plan while drinking.

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
No joy from Krome dispensing but I did get a reply from Brewmart....asking for a picture, I forgot to attach it.
Bugga.

I've seen a very similar tap at a Sam Smith's pub in Gloucestershire. Maybe an import?

Yeah import is what I’m thinking as all the Aus reps can’t identify it.
I’ll hit the US with emails tomorrow and see what comes up, actually I might post on US home brewing sites as someone might recognise it.
Thanks for unknowingly giving me another idea!
Cheers....Spog.

And I’ll contact Sam Smith as we’ll.

It’s brass I have 3 of them and want to build a font using copper, so hopefully I can get reconditioning parts for them.
I do have some old copper and brass combo taps stands I was going to use but as it turns out they’re not tall enough with the taps attached, so it’s back to the drawing board for design.
Stainless doesn’t appeal to me.

It’s brass I have 3 of them and want to build a font using copper, so hopefully I can get reconditioning parts for them.
I do have some old copper and brass combo taps stands I was going to use but as it turns out they’re not tall enough with the taps attached, so it’s back to the drawing board for design.
Stainless doesn’t appeal to me.
That is fair enough... Each to their own.
Did you know that brass produces carbonic acid when it comes in contact with carbonated liquids?

Back