Beer Tap Fronts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Want to buy some , and a beer post , anyone help out ?

What are you after? a single tap on a post or soemthing different?

i'm pricing a single tap on post for another guy on here in the next couple of days.

GSRman

A post with double taps would be exellent , like the ones posted here a while back

I would really like a coulpe of Coopers fronts as well , I have andale pull forward taps

so you would only want the font no taps?

got a picture of what you want? just so i KNOW we are thinking of the same thing...

Is it this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...61&category=567

af_1.jpg

check www.andale.com.au
they got some nice fonts

taps arnt badly priced either

Hi All,

I'm thinking about buying some brass taps from a guy in the U.S. (there is a pic below) and installing them on my fridge door.

Is there anything I should be cautious of or worried about with taps that look like this? They look quite different to most of the beer taps I've seen in pubs, bars etc.

Sorry. I couldn't get the image to appear in the post. How do you do that?

Anyway - it's on ebay at:

Ebay

These beer taps look quite different to the beer taps I've seen in our pubs, bars etc. What's different about them? Why are they different? Is there anything I should be wary of?

Cheers,

Corey

I'm planning on buying some of these from RCB when I find a suitable replacement fridge (mine died, now using a chest freezer). You will need the shanks to go through the door as well. Locally all my irish pubs have these taps. They can stick apparently from beer drying out on them but I reckon this would be a minor issue really.

RCB sell the faucet, handle, 4.5" shank and nipple for beer line for $29.50US (factor in $9US for a global priority envelope) and your set. Buy a couple to save on postage ;) even thought it's not much.

Cheers, Justin

speak to GMK, you can get better looking taps of him for a good price.

Hey Batz,

You should've posted about three months back. I gave away 2 single tap chrome fonts. Mind you they weren't in sh*t hot shape, but they do the job......... Sorry mate, you could've picked them up for the cost of postage.......

They look nice Bigfella.

Where/are they the Stainless steel ones complete with SS shank and SS lever.
Or...

Are they the chrome plated brass ones.

Back