• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer stubbies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodymint

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm wondering if anyone is ever selling beer stubbies? I'm interested in buying whatever I can get my hands on.

Cheers

Why not just go and ask some local restaurants/bowls clubs/whatever if you can have a dig through their glass bins? Prolly be a lot cheaper, and the money you can save you can put towards some gloves,

I saw some at my local bottlo the other day. Some even had craft beer in them.

I have quite a few and just through out a hundred screw tops. I will have a look and get back to you.

Cheers

Got about 3 dozen here all clean packed in a milk crate ready to use.
PM me if you want them.
No charge.

will someone tell him that longnecks are awesome in their awsomeness?

Half the cleaning, half the bottling, twice the pleasure and if you decide you cant finish one then one of these are perfect.

Sealer.JPG

Only a lightweight with no friends can't finish a longie....

more the question is if you got enough of them would they hold the pressure seeing as they are basically the same idea as a swing top just inside the neck not on top of it.

Josho said:
more the question is if you got enough of them would they hold the pressure seeing as they are basically the same idea as a swing top just inside the neck not on top of it.
I've never found any that I trust to hold the pressure for longer than a day or two...

Thanks roverfj1200 let me know how you go. Staggalee also let my know how you go. Also I don't like tallies, my friends only want stubbies.

Latest posts

Back