Beer Software For Pocket Pc's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franko

Red Rocket Brewery
Reaction score
Hi all,
just wondering if anyone uses a pocket pc with brewing software or knows of software that runs on one.

cheers
Franko

Promash had some calcs that worked with PocketPC. From memory you had to request them via the Promash website.

Doc

I use Excel for Pot Volumes and Notes for reminding me what hops I want to buy, but haven't seen anything else out there. Tucows or somewhere like that would be the place to start looking.

Hi all,
just wondering if anyone uses a pocket pc with brewing software or knows of software that runs on one.

cheers
Franko
Hi Franko,

I came across this web site a long time ago. I think the software was in development when I last looked, and the forum/download link does not seem to work, but the screen shots looked good for brewing.

check out this url:

http://www.beerinhand.com/handheld.htm

cheers, Arnie

i usually save my current beersmith recipe into a word doc and use that on my smart phone to ponder over while on the bus etc, i also save the brewsheet for brewday so that i can use my phone instead of the usual printout. I think i'll just stick with that until my software (beersmith) is smartphone ready... would definately be keen for that.

Latest posts

Back