Quantcast

Beer Review

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
Hi dane and AHB'ers
I was thinking about if it would be possible to have a section where AHB members get to post about the different beers they have tried?
Since i have been brewing I rarely buy beer and there are probably others like me. It would be good to have a section like that where we get to post (if we want to of course). Good bad or indifferent. Hopefully there will be no lawsuits hehehehe
There seem to be many Microbreweries putting beer out these days. Also the megaswill producers have their "boutique" styles as well. I know I would probably not try them all and if people tried something and posted their "review" other members could get an idea about what that beer was like.
It would be interesting to see results from something like this. I know I'm probably being very prejudiced here but the last 4 times I tried a new beer three of those time I said to myself "I can make beer as good as this and even better"
Just a suggestion.

cheers

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
There is a fourm recently created for this style of thing right here.
Create a topic with the Breweries name and add the reviews of the beers within it.
Brilliant.

Doc

Andrew

Reaction score
Hi Johnno,
It's a bit UK orientated of course, but the Oxford beer database is an interesting read.
http://www.bottledbeer.co.uk

The insults hurled at the megaswills like Stella (the beater) and Budlite (is it legelly really a beer?) just crack me up!

Cheers!

morry

Reaction score
Rate beer is pretty good. Youre doing well if you cant find a beer on there.

joecast

Eat, drink...and drink some more.
Reaction score
checkout www.beeradvocate.com

lots of beer reviews there. and a good way to check out commercial stuff before you buy. mainly US stuff, but plenty of australian and nz stuff as well.
joe

sluggerdog

Beer In Here
Reaction score
The problem with rate beer is every beer that I like on there.. everyone else hates.

What does this say about my taste? <_< :p

Latest posts