Quantcast

Beer Pr Fail Of Epic Proportions

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

newguy

To err is human, to arrr is pirate
Reaction score
If you've heard about the gay Canadian cannibal in the news, a Canadian "beer" company managed to **** up their image because a newspaper ran a picture of the guy holding a bottle of their beer. Their lawyers threatened the paper with legal action. Search twitter for #newlabattcampaign

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
If you've heard about the gay Canadian cannibal in the news, a Canadian "beer" company managed to **** up their image because a newspaper ran a picture of the guy holding a bottle of their beer. Their lawyers threatened the paper with legal action. Search twitter for #newlabattcampaign
lmao

they should go on the offensive "our beer can turn the most hardened of canibals..."

Airgead

Ohhh... I can write anything I like here
Reaction score
lmao

they should go on the offensive "our beer can turn the most hardened of canibals..."
Pairs better with old friends and fava beans than Chianti...

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
Bit of an overreaction if you ask me. They just need add men who know how to spin. What's that they say about publicity?

Just look at this young man for example - assuming it is a young man - enjoying one of our more popular brands of beer whilst engaging in a bit of harmless horseplay. Certainly hasn't hurt CUB's bottom line.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
That's Leanne from my office. She normally wears a spiky dog collar thing but that must have become detached in the melee.