Beer O'clock

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

On the back bloody porch!
Reaction score
Well its that time of day when you start thinking about going home and have a nice cold beer....(to be honest I dont actually stop thinking about having one). What are you going to be slurping on when you get home? Mine will be a Boddingtons Bitter clone :beerbang:
Cheers
Steve

Just opened a JS porter, getting the taste down before I start the brewing for mash paddle.

HB is all but gone as the last 2 kegs got bottled for the xmas case

Well, mine would be the very last stubbie of a honey beer I made... I really liked that! probably why it didn't last long

just poured my first ag amarillo apa. it is like grapegruit on steroids. i am thinking of calling it Citrus Roid!!!

Not sure I'll be in a fit state to consume a beer when I get home.

Going out on a company harbour cruise tonight (sales function), so I guess it will be megaswill.

However will be testing the American premium lager and racking a hoppy amber lager on the weekend.

Cheers

T

just poured a pre 5 o'clock 1/2dexy 1/2 dme lager
to be followed by a purchased pale ale or four

Have just got a cold Kilkenny [a Grumpys copy partial] I did last year, very nice :D , may have to that one again in a AG. :chug:

on beer number 6 since 3 so its all good

Couple of Milds. It's great to be able to down 2 pints and not get the big buzz happening. :beerbang:

Great... Only 5 mins. to go. :lol:

Warren -

The only time I like not getting the buzz is when I'm driving - otherwise bring it on.

just back in the office.. after a few at heritage.
home for a few on the balcony

have a good weekend boys'n'girls

Pint of Choc Porter going down nicely right now. Think I'll back it up with another one before dinner and then setting up the equip for brewing tomorrow.

Beers,
Doc

Had two too many already

And just got a call that I am off for a week or so to another power station shut tomorrow :(

Oh well gotta live I suppose....so much for retirement... :blink:

Batz

Had to shoot off this evening to the dentist to have a filling replaced :( - At the moment it would just dribble down my chin - A nice refreshing summer ale or 2, as soon as I get the feeling back in my face...

Ross said:
At the moment it would just dribble down my chin

I always find that as a good indicator that I have had enough :lol:

Tucking inoung to a few nice german pilsners myself :chug:

JasonY said:
Ross said:
At the moment it would just dribble down my chin

I always find that as a good indicator that I have had enough :lol:

Tucking inoung to a few nice german pilsners myself :chug:
[post="86464"][/post]​

Likewise spelling :p :D

Ross said:
would just dribble down my chin - A nice refreshing summer ale or 2, as soon as I get the feeling back in my face...
[post="86458"][/post]​

Been to more than one SA brew day like that ! :lol:

Batz

been to the pub a couple of pales,then had to go the shopto get a chicken so i got a becks for a roadii now its me last long neck of a swill psudeo lager

Just having my first for the day.
A bohemian Pils.
Love those Saaz.

johnno

Latest posts

Back