Beer Monikers/labels.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paleman

Reaction score
Gday all.

Inspired by rat, from the Grumpys forum, the loss of his beloved dog. " Desert Brown Dog " and the beer label that ratster had made up in his name.

It's inspired me to make my own, after Boof, my Bluey Heeler. Boof helps me do everything in day to day life. Like eat my food, take out the rubbish, sit with me while i have a beer, fish with me, helps me cook a barby....he even sleeps with me and my lady....yes !! on our bed. :p

Anyway, i thought i should make a beer label in his name.......so here it is. The Blue Dog Brewery.

By the way, i cant take much credit for it. My 12 year old girl manufactured all the graphics. I just said yay, or nay. :D

It turned out like this.......not up there with some of you IT Buffs.......but i love it. :beer:

I would love to see everybody elses labels.....quite an interest of mine.

Ta !! Paleman ( Adam )

BeerMoniker.jpg

good job paleman !!

if i could figure out how to id put my simplest of labels on here ....

good job paleman !!

if i could figure out how to id put my simplest of labels on here ....

Thanks Barra, its quite easy, if you have a daughter :D

Its a matter of fashioning something with Windows Paint. Then saving it through Photo bucket. Give it a go. Good fun.

Hi Paleman,
You have to hand it to the youngsters, sometimes they have it all over us. If you want to check out a virtual plethora of labels belonging to the guys here check out this link

cheers

Browndog

Back