Beer-mad Bosnian Wins Advertising Contract

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Beer-mad Bosnian wins advertising contract

From here

A beer-mad Bosnian who has drunk more than 15 pints a day for almost 50 years has been offered a lucrative contract promoting his favourite drink.
Marijan Camber, 61, from Sutina, was made an offer he couldn't refuse after a local paper pictured him drinking his 400,000th bottle.
He said: "Negotiations are still ongoing, and I am not allowed to name the firm, but I think we are close to signing a deal. I am the world's biggest beer fan so I'm happy to be its ambassador."
Friends confirmed to Croatian daily Jutarnji List that Camber drinks at least 30 bottles containing a third of a litre a day, and say the beer seems to have no affect on him.
Camber said: "I once drank 80 bottles in one day to see how far I could go, and I still didn't feel drunk."
He added: "To be honest I don't drink to get drunk. I think I've been drunk about three times in my life - and that was when I drank other alcohol and not beer.
"There are always at least 20 different beers in my fridge. My favourites are from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia."
He reckons beer is as good as it gets: "Sex is a fleeting pleasure that is not always that great and not always available, but the pleasure from beer is always good - and you can have it as often as you want."

Wonder what his liver looks like?

"Vot's a Liver?" (in bad Bosnian accent)

Must be drinking light bier 15 PINTS & no glow, if its true must be put in LEGEND :chug: catagory!!

alcoholics are like that though, you can hardly tell they have hada drink. I work at a bottle shop and have seen some people put away a shit load off grog then come back and look fine. One person drank to bottles of vodka and looked fine.

Probably produces really high levels of the enzyme that breaks down alcohol - ethanol dehydrogenase (IIRC). The opposite of the 2 pot screamer who doesn't produce much at all.

Latest posts

Back