Beer Machine Pressure

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ripdog

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm fairly new to all this bit I'm so keen to learn soMuch and get into it. I got a beer machine 2000 as a gift I cleaned it set it up added beer mix yeast filled it up and now it's in the fermenting stage and has been for a bit over a day but no pressure has come up in my gadge.. Is that right or Is there wrong?
Cheers jay

Fermenting is the stage that the sugars in the beer are turned to alcohol, during this stage the gasses should be allowed to escape. during the carbonation stage should see thde pressure build up.

Not sure that there are many users of the beer machine 2000 hereabouts.

Cheers

Grant

I was asked by at least 4 people about these (obviously thinking of a chrissy pressie for me) so I let them know that with all my other brewery gear I can make a better beer.

Give it a go ripdog and let us know how it goes. :icon_cheers:

And welcome to the forum :drinks:

I think you would be better off trying the beer machine website for information on how it works. But if you want to learn how to make beer you have come to the right place to start.

Also noticed on their website they offer 30 days money back guarantee.

:icon_offtopic: Mind you their websites (yes there is more then one)are chockablock full of C grade infomercial crap. My favourite is their Award Winning Beer video where some old bloke tells you how he went to his first local brew club meet and they have a monthly comp which he won with his first ever beer machine beer.

Thanks heaps for the help guys. I will test it out and see how it goes and let you guys know :)

Just give it a while, fermentation doesn't start straight away, so you won't see pressure building up immediately.
If there's no build up in a few days then check your seals, you might have a leak. In which case you're fermenting anyway, but won't have carbonated beer.

I should say though that I've never used one of these 'machines'.

Back