Beer Machine Kits For Extract Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecentennial

Reaction score
Ok, so I have 2 beer machine kits, which appear to be malt, brewing sugars and hops (in powdered form?).
Theoretically, can I use this for extract brewing? Was thinking of boiling it up,adding real hops and some additional fermentables, pitching a yeast and brewing. The pack alone makes 10l of beer in the b machine, so would need to add enough to bring upto e.g 20l.
Thoughts?

theres a podcast on this by basic brewing, they talk about this on there. maybe you should download it and have a listen.

theres a podcast on this by basic brewing, they talk about this on there. maybe you should download it and have a listen.

Hey barls, could I ask for the link? I searched the site and can't locate the podcast (the fact that is doesn't have a search function doesn't help).

Hey barls, could I ask for the link? I searched the site and can't locate the podcast (the fact that is doesn't have a search function doesn't help).

Google Search" BASIC BREWING "i cant be f#cked looking for a link
It was the first site in the search i done

Back