Beer Less Than $1 Per Litre (brew Workshop)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey beer lovers! A friend and I are looking at starting a beer brewing workshop......

http://brisbane.gumtree.com.au/c-Community...QAdIdZ354720743

WTF !!? :blink: :blink:

this is not me... but feel free to send me your $200
just thought some would want to get in quick and book a spot... :unsure:

Have you thought about specifying what your brewing (extract, all-grain)?

Great idea and I wish you and your mate all the best.

Have you thought about specifying what your brewing (extract, all-grain)?

Great idea and I wish you and your mate all the best.
Did u read his post. Its not him, hes posting and making fun of tge add. Geez

I just showed interest. maybe we all should?

Hello! You have sent the following email to "BEER AT LESS THAN $1 PER LITRE" Ad on Gumtree:

Excellent idea. I would be interested in learning to brew both Lambic and trappist ales. I will look forward to my 20 litres of brew to take home. How long do they usually age the trappist ales and could you tell me how many of the lambic yeasts and bacteria you will add?

Regards
Garry

Thank you for using Gumtree. Best of luck!

Maybe someone should ask them if it's grain based brewing before making assumptions. They provide tutelage, 20 L of wort (or beer so maybe they even ferment it for you) and the kit (ie equipment) to ferment it in, not the 'kit' (ie tin) it came from unless I read incorrectly. Presumably selling beer requires a licence and payment of excise.

I'm offering an alternate point of view - of course it may be (and possibly is) two blokes charging 200 a head to show you how to stir a tin of syrup and sprinkle yeast on top but check with them before casting aspersions - then offer your own full boil extract, partial mash or all grain workshop for $150 and cut out the competition.

Myself, there are enough free workshops/demos/kind brewers out there that will demonstrate ag brewing that I may not need to pay (if I were a new brewer) but few of them offer equipment and wort as part of their deal.

Maybe someone should ask them if it's grain based brewing before making assumptions. They provide tutelage, 20 L of wort (or beer so maybe they even ferment it for you) and the kit (ie equipment) to ferment it in, not the 'kit' (ie tin) it came from unless I read incorrectly. Presumably selling beer requires a licence and payment of excise.

I'm offering an alternate point of view - of course it may be (and possibly is) two blokes charging 200 a head to show you how to stir a tin of syrup and sprinkle yeast on top but check with them before casting aspersions - then offer your own full boil extract, partial mash or all grain workshop for $150 and cut out the competition.

Myself, there are enough free workshops/demos/kind brewers out there that will demonstrate ag brewing that I may not need to pay (if I were a new brewer) but few of them offer equipment and wort as part of their deal.
I would pay $60...It would have to be on an installment basis though. Anybody want barter said seminar for aluminum cans and/or stacks of old newsprint?

Back