Beer Labels And Personalised Beer Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattzilla

Reaction score
I've played with some fo the label makers and have made a logo for my home brew beer and was wondering the best place to:

1- get some bottle labels printed
2 - get some beer glasses with a logo printed on them (without having to order 100+)

I've been looking around a bit online and have found a couple of places to start with but was wondering if a sponsor or member of this forum can help

I'll need quotes etc

thanks

matt

Hi Matt,
on the personalised beer glasses front, laser engraving is an option.

Not cheap at $23 per standard schooner glass but perhaps a cool addition to the home brewery?

http://www.glasselegance.com.au/products/d...-with-engraving

details_groomsmen_gift_personalized_schooner_glass.jpg

thanks
Bjorn

this one was cool, maybe we should use these as prizes in the brew club competitions:

details_classic_wedding_beer_mug.jpg

(try to ignore the flowers in every picture, it's from a bridal shop)

Attachments

• details_classic_wedding_beer_mug.jpg
    details_classic_wedding_beer_mug.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 50
the only problem with them is that you can't uplaod your own logo.

they have a range of designs to choose from that you can personalise but that's it

Hi Matt,

cafepress allow you to do custom glasses - http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-drinking-glasses
they also do custom stickers..

work have disabled any site with flash, so I can't test it out to see how much you can personalise.. it's $14us a glass. nfi on shipping to Aus though.

barware.com.au will sell you custom logos, but the site gives a 'price on application'.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
AndyO!

Hi Matt.
check with any screen printing shop in your area. A lot of them use a high temp paint then bake it on to look like engraving.

A lot of key cutting services will also engrave glass. Check around your local area for quotes.

Did u search?
Under retailer thete is a company that can do what u want

Edit phat artz

email warb at esigns.com.au for the labels. he does a lot of the people on here.

email warb at esigns.com.au for the labels. he does a lot of the people on here.
does he do the sticker too :blink:

I've got a few stickers done by warb, and they are good quality

QldKev

thanks guys i have shot off a few emails about stickers

i've already got the design, just need them printed

as for personalised glasses, i'll have to keep looking for that one i think. I'd just like to have a couple of beer glasses that live in the fridge for when mates come over

I am currently getting things organised to make some custom beer glasses using a process similar to this thread:

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/7232-personalised-glasses/

Basically uses a vinyl sticker as a stencil/template and chemical etching paste. I am getting the stickers made by a neighbour who runs a sticker business, the glasses are coming from a catering company in Sydney (I wanted US pint style), and the paste is available online at a few different craft sites.

At this stage I am not sure about how much it will work out to be per glass. I plan to make about 24 glasses which should spread the fixed costs.

When I get it all together I will post back with the results.

Stew

BjornJ said:
this one was cool, maybe we should use these as prizes in the brew club competitions:

attachicon.gif
details_...beer_mug.jpg

(try to ignore the flowers in every picture, it's from a bridal shop)
we all ready use for awards for the gold club

Just an update:

Well tonight I finally got all the bits and pieces together to do the chemical etch. I did a test run on an old jar which went well so I dived into a real glass. Process went smoothly, quite easy really. Slowest part was getting the stickers lined up.

The end result is just what I wanted. Etching is nice and even, very clearly defined. Now I only have another 23 to go but that will have to wait until the weekend. When finished I will post the details and costs for anyone interested.

Some pics below although it is quite difficult to get a good image using a point and click camera at night!

8505722151_5e3513747b.jpg

8506831318_9149da7a97.jpg

8505721495_8a91c95f23.jpg

8506832468_6e94daea14.jpg

Back