Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though, (not that you're trying to sell your beer), when marketing a beer is all about creating your own identity to grab a slice of the pie, a logo like that would probably be a good idea.

Nothing flash, but that's precisely why it would definitely stand out in a lineup.

If i saw a bottle of "qldkev beer" in a bottle shop, labelled like that, i'd have to buy it to just to know what was inside the bottle...

I reckon it's got winner written all over it.

I have to admit although my label was just a bit of fun, as you said a lot of the micro brewery labels are just becoming a blur at the bottle shop.

I've always kept a keg of left over beers, that last couple of litres in the fermenter that wont fit in the main keg, and put it in a dregs kegs. Batz got me onto calling it a mongrel keg. When mates hear of my dregs keg they turn their nose up, but the mongrel always gets a go.

Mongrel Bitter
logo2.gif

reversed 'e'
logo3.gif

I like this one best
logo4.gif

Gents the new beer label. Many thanks to Cocko :beerbang:

Label_final_timesnewroman22-2-1-1.jpg

Two of my new labels...

First one is of my Clone of the NZ Collab (Epic Brewed) Mash Up...Not the closest clone to be fair, but loving the label my 'Director of Design & Promotion' came up with...it has an old Map of my city faded into the background
SmashUp.jpg

shot_1333587888287.jpg

shot_1331852079545.jpg

Second label is my AIPA entry for our forthcoming Club Brew Comp on the 10th July. The label is inspired by Sesame Street (obviously), with the name of the Beer being..."THIS BEER WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER C", as the Beer is brewed entirely with the C-Type hop blend that was put out by Hop Union.
(Didnt put the label on too well for this one as the wrap around ended up a bit crinkled - 3/4 wrap label)...

DSCF0598.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

DSCF0596.jpg

Id be very carefull salt thats some serious breach of copyright,

Sesame Street's not all fun and games you know.

C is for cascade, thats good enough for me,
cascade, cascade, cascade,

cascade starts with c.

Hey guys

Where are people getting their labels printed these days?
I get the Brewery logos through the contact here on the forum, Warb.
Actual bottles or the tap decals like the one below I print myself at home.

Here's the latest, a little past the actual date but I was off overseas for the occasion so I'm catching up!

AnzacAle2012_A.jpg

I get the Brewery logos through the contact here on the forum, Warb.
Actual bottles or the tap decals like the one below I print myself at home.

Here's the latest, a little past the actual date but I was off overseas for the occasion so I'm catching up!

View attachment 54817

Nice one, the badge down the bottom is a nice touch. I reckon anyone who served would be proud to toast with one of those.

Nice one, the badge down the bottom is a nice touch. I reckon anyone who served would be proud to toast with one of those.
Love the Anzac label.
Thanks, it's one of my annual specials now.
There is also a 'Navy badged' version of this label as it was a double batch split with my Navy assistant brewer and next door neighbour.

I'll need labels for my case swap beer, so I'll send off to Ryan right now, thanks for the reminder Batz

midnighttrainfinal.jpg

Tried the labelizer website.

Got a nice one to use on my latest batch. But no golden thread I can carry through repeat batches.

262638eea93c11e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

Back