Beer In Syd Tonight?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizier

Petite Mutant
Reaction score
Just a shout out if anyone is keen for a beer tonight around Slurry Hills.

We're stopping through and will have to at least make it to the Taphouse, perhaps others.

Cheers,
Dan

Just a shout out if anyone is keen for a beer tonight around Slurry Hills.

We're stopping through and will have to at least make it to the Taphouse, perhaps others.

Cheers,
Dan
See if you can get to The Royal Albert www.royalalberthotel.com.au/ In Surry Hills, Reservior Street, near Central Station.
About 10 minutes walk from the Taphouse.

They have Young Henry's Real Ale on Handpump at the moment as well as those beers listed in the website

Regards

Graeme

Cheers, Syd is definitely on the rise!

I will be in Parramatta and Sydney 4-7 October and 10-14 October for work. Would be great to catch up with some of you for a drink. I haven't been there since I was 7 so have no idea where to go (although I want to check out Murray's).

Friday eve till my flights on Sunday(both trips) I will stay in Sydney. Can anyone recommend a cheap place to crash?

R

We're in the Cambridge Hotel, the Royal Albert was awesome and a short stumble away. Taphouse was good as well, but not tickling my fancy so much.

Impressed with the Young Henrys. Lager a little too yeasty for me, but great malt profile.
Butcher porter was tasting great.

I'm feeling decidedly crap. At least I can get a decent coffee in this city. Well I am hoping.

We're in the Cambridge Hotel, the Royal Albert was awesome and a short stumble away. Taphouse was good as well, but not tickling my fancy so much.

Impressed with the Young Henrys. Lager a little too yeasty for me, but great malt profile.

I'm feeling decidedly crap. At least I can get a decent coffee in this city. Well I am hoping.
Mate you're just a short stroll away from the Schwartz brewery. cnr Goulburn & Wentworth Sts.
Craft beer at megaswill prices. :beer:
edit:
And Encasa Deli (spanish) on bathurst st do great coffees & brekky rolls.

I am glad you enjoyed the Royal Albert. It is one of those little treasures hidden in the back
streets of Surry Hills.

Regards

Graeme

Back