Beer Gift Packs With Glass Or Goblet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Matt

Reaction score
I have seen a few threads on AHB where gift boxes have been mentioned, typically including 4 or so bottles of beer with a 'free' beer glass included.

Sometimes this is to co-incide with the Christmas period, but these also do pop-up from time to time throughout the year.

There doesnt appear to be an ongoing thread for this however, therefore I am starting one here in the hope it is useful to those that like to pickup a free glass to add to the collection.

This thread could also be used if something special was found in the way of glassware being sold on its own (say if one of those Kwak glasses was spotted for sale with its wooden test tube holder, or one of those La Corne horn shaped glasses that I spotted online at the Belgium shop turned up at someones local liquor store).

(Suggested format: What, where, pricing, other notes)

(Suggested format: What, where, pricing, other notes)
I'll kick start this off with something mentioned in todays junk mail.

Guinness Cans 6x440ml with free glass.

Liquorland Australia Wide.

$17 (states saving of $3).

Looks like this is one to co-incide with St Patricks day. States in the flyer 'limited stock'.

Ad.jpg

Regular are St. Bernardus and Moinette.

Beer glasses aren't too hard to come by. Just need to know where to look ;)

I think thats the idea!!!!

Your suggestions are appreciated.

I got a 1L Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest that came with a 1L Mas

I'll kick start this off with something mentioned in todays junk mail.

Guinness Cans 6x440ml with free glass.

Liquorland Australia Wide.

$17 (states saving of $3).

Looks like this is one to co-incide with St Patricks day. States in the flyer 'limited stock'.

View attachment 53035

Grabbed a six pack today quite a nice glass. I was the first to get the offer at our liquorland the Guinness was a good price too.

I haven't come across either of these as yet. Where have you seen these?

Dans have recently had Paulaner 1L steins with a litre can of Oktoberfest, picked a couple up for $19 apiece, worth ringing their call centre.

Dans have recently had Paulaner 1L steins with a litre can of Oktoberfest, picked a couple up for $19 apiece, worth ringing their call centre.

These are a great stein as well. Had these at the local Dans for $13 each, and as they had so many thought I would pick a few up next time, they still have heaps, but no longer at this price.

Fill us in, please, that's the idea of the thread.

SWMBO bought me a 2 pack of Duvel with a glass at Shorty's liquor at Rhodes, NSW...

never had guinness is it worth buying?

Definitely worth trying not sure on every outlet but the ones I bought" Guinness Draught brewed in DUBLIN" written on the cans.
Hope they looked after it on its long journey.

Latest posts

Back