Beer Game

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33.77 first go..... and I still got called a Muppett!!

dreamboat

Why is it that I can never get Macromedia Flash pages to load in Firefox? I've downloaded/installed the Flash Player a couple of times and it still doesn't work - works in IE, but I refuse to use it!

all over in 2.4 seconds...that's why I sit down when drinking (and my pints have handles).

NRB said:
Why is it that I can never get Macromedia Flash pages to load in Firefox? I've downloaded/installed the Flash Player a couple of times and it still doesn't work - works in IE, but I refuse to use it!
[post="85144"][/post]​

Works for me in Firefox. God knows which verison of the plugin I'm using though.

Beers,
Doc

deadly said:
[post="85104"][/post]​

My wife reckons I can't hold a real pint that long without spilling :D :D

Works for me in Firefox. Running Firefox 1.07, updated the other day from 0.8 which also worked. In the plugin file for firefox it lists the plugin as Shockwave Flash 7.0 r19 .

im glad im not paying your wages johnno.you have way too much time on your hands :D .good laugh but.photo looks familiar to someone i know

cheers
big d

Ahh, problem solved. It was some sort of conflict with AdBlock plugin. I read this thread and disabled Obj-Tabs and it's working fine again.

Nice find Johnno. I was sent a link to the "package" one earlier today. You guys should have a crack at that too - simple problem solving though.

48.67 on second go first go was a warm up

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Back