Quantcast

Beer Game

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dreamboat

Fantasy Brewer
Reaction score
33.77 first go..... and I still got called a Muppett!!

dreamboat

NRB

Reaction score
Why is it that I can never get Macromedia Flash pages to load in Firefox? I've downloaded/installed the Flash Player a couple of times and it still doesn't work - works in IE, but I refuse to use it!

Bazza

Reaction score
all over in 2.4 seconds...that's why I sit down when drinking (and my pints have handles).

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
NRB said:
Why is it that I can never get Macromedia Flash pages to load in Firefox? I've downloaded/installed the Flash Player a couple of times and it still doesn't work - works in IE, but I refuse to use it!
[post="85144"][/post]​
Works for me in Firefox. God knows which verison of the plugin I'm using though.

Beers,
Doc

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
deadly said:
[post="85104"][/post]​
My wife reckons I can't hold a real pint that long without spilling :D :D

nonicman

Slack Brewery
Reaction score
Works for me in Firefox. Running Firefox 1.07, updated the other day from 0.8 which also worked. In the plugin file for firefox it lists the plugin as Shockwave Flash 7.0 r19 .

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
im glad im not paying your wages johnno.you have way too much time on your hands :D .good laugh but.photo looks familiar to someone i know

cheers
big d

NRB

Reaction score
Ahh, problem solved. It was some sort of conflict with AdBlock plugin. I read this thread and disabled Obj-Tabs and it's working fine again.

Nice find Johnno. I was sent a link to the "package" one earlier today. You guys should have a crack at that too - simple problem solving though.

lagernut

Reaction score
48.67 on second go first go was a warm up

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Latest posts