Beer Filter Top... Anyone Got One Or Know Where To Get Them?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d3vour3r

Reaction score
so i went to go buy 2 cornys and a beerfilter with line and QDs from a dude off gumtree. thought it was a sweet deal for 120 bucks.

anyway i get there and he said he lost the top of the beer filter along with the lines and QDs, so i paid him instead 100 bucks for the 2 cornys and half a beer filter. still ok i guess.

Anyway the big question is, can you buy the filter tops from anywhere? or does any fellow AHBers have one spare i could purchase off them?

2011_12_21_18.09.49.jpg

I gave one to another brewer who I know is not using it...

I will see if he has it still, mate, if yes, it will cost you postage only... stay tuned!

Cheers

maybe get onto clarence filters?? question is coz name could be wrong lol they are on ebay maybe post them a picture of it and see if its theres and if you can get a top

ok looking at it looks like one from CNC and cupcake world (ebay) shoot them a email

I hate people that do that shit.

If you have something for sale - have it for sale.

Bet you he can find his weed and his bong in 2 seconds flat. How do you"lose" the top of a filter?

He never had it.

He had it Nick.
He used it to make a new bong.
:)

PM sent cocko.

Yeh i know hey wish he gave me a heads up cause was a shit just driving thru peak hour to get to him from the other side of brisbane. aw well the corny seem in good nick. its been quite the adventure getting my keggin gear sorted haha. had to drive to gympie to pick up a keggermeister keg fridge for 80 bucks that is an american appliance... ordered a step down transformer to run it off evilbay for 27 bucks....

Latest posts

Back