Beer Festivals

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
I have been asked whether Paddy's would be interested in taking part in 2 beer festivals being held over the October long weekend. The first is the guys at The Pub With No Beer!, up on the North Coast of NSW. They are looking at getting beer from about 40 micro's. The second request came from The Australian Hotel at The Rocks. The guys are approaching 45 micro's, to show off their best beers & have a bit of a comp as well. Its nice to see things like this happening closer to home or anywhere that isn't Melbourne!(No offence to any Mexican's).
Stay tuned!
Cheers
Gerard

Excellent.
I'll have to make sure I have some brownie points in credit for October :lol:
Look forward to the updates.

Beers,
Doc

This is awesome news!

I'd really like to see some small scale festivals take off in au.

It is a sure way to get some punters to try different beers, expecially if they're cheap.

Theres literally 1-3 beer festivals every weekend over here around the country. Usually at least 2 a month within the London area. Many are obviously smaller pub festivals, but i'd love to see stuff like that start back home.

kook said:
This is awesome news!

I'd really like to see some small scale festivals take off in au.

It is a sure way to get some punters to try different beers, expecially if they're cheap.

Theres literally 1-3 beer festivals every weekend over here around the country. Usually at least 2 a month within the London area. Many are obviously smaller pub festivals, but i'd love to see stuff like that start back home.
[post="65167"][/post]​

Yes, seem to be a few kicking off here Kook, unfortunately the local one to me at the GoldCoast is one while I'm over for the "Great British Beer Festival" at Olympia - Hope we can catch up for a beer there?...

Ross...

Ross said:
Yes, seem to be a few kicking off here Kook, unfortunately the local one to me at the GoldCoast is one while I'm over for the "Great British Beer Festival" at Olympia - Hope we can catch up for a beer there?...

Ross...
[post="65171"][/post]​

Definately! I'm booking time off work for it, and should be there on Thursday and Friday from open to finish.

As Lleyton would say: "Come On!!!!"

Great 2 see. I was hoping to get to the Oktoberfest (in Fairfield?), and the Australian.

They have a poor Oktoberfest event at the Queens Wharf Brewery. But I'm keen to be proven wrong, if anyone is reading this.

The local Germania club has no more Oktoberfest celebration coz the council have allowed too many houses to be developed close to the club. TOO MUCH NOISE = moaning neighbours = no more fun. For a while the neighbours all got free entry to the event, but the neighbourhood expanded and the event could no longer be supported.

Maybe I need to get them out to my place. Clear a patch on my block (acreage) and set them all up. Hmmm, I could make some $$$ from parking rights, too.

I'll send them an email soon.

Seth out :p

Weizguy said:
Maybe I need to get them out to my place. Clear a patch on my block (acreage) and set them all up. Hmmm, I could make some $$$ from parking rights, too.
[post="65204"][/post]​

Seth,

You'll have to wear this getup as well. :D

Warren -

lederhosen.jpg

warrenlw63 said:
Weizguy said:
[post="65204"][/post]​

Seth,

You'll have to wear this getup as well. :D

Warren -
[post="65216"][/post]​
Warren,
Thanks for the tip.

Where did U get the photo of me anyway?
Now everyone knows what I look like out of the balaclava.

Seth :p

Weizguy said:
Now everyone knows what I look like out of the balaclava.

Seth :p
[post="65235"][/post]​

I managed to unmask the original Mr. Wrestling.

Jack Little would frown upon me. :lol:

Warren -

Latest posts

Back