Beer Festivals In Sa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kings head one is possibly a good structure in someways to follow, however good or bad it was they pulled of a show, I gather without incident. They have everything in place to run an event succesfully in the city, to make it better is offer the brewers a better deal.
Then they will all show up with the works, bells on and so will we with our mates and family and it would be great.
So the only flaw in that structure is how too much of the money possibly goes to the kings head rather then the brewers.
I gather this is why Samba want to run the show themselves.

I don't think people need worry about crowd control or bad behaviour, some events can have bar staff who are irresponsible in service of alcohol, wine festivals are sometimes the most shocking and these are most often just sunday afternoon events. So called respectable young couples getting even drunker then I can imagine.

I don't know how it was at the kings head but I am sure it was fine for all, either way you can trust this event will have a responsible approach to serving alcohol, when brewers are bar staff serving their pride, joy and hard work they don't put up with rude people let alone drunk idiots. No beer for you!
I wouldn't worry about that at all, even in the case of larger events it not hard to have good crowd controllers for those that are no longer welcome or don't take kindly to being cut off.

I think it needs to go later though, it can get louder later into the evening and theres nothing wrong with that, fun times.

I think with what boots mentioned children could possibly be free for the afternoon, Pedro can give em a balloon and paint their face ;-) and the cover charge should be cheap, then how much beer tickets you buy is up to you.

Back