Beer Event At The Hideaway Bar (brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Flier from the Hideaway Bar below. The event is on TONIGHT at 188 Brumswick Street, Fortitude Valley - Should be a fun night.

----------------------

This Tuesday 13th March, we have a special event for all you Hop Heads at The Hideaway.

We'll be bringing out the last available keg of Bacchus Baltic Rum Porter and releasing for the first time our Celtic Heather Ale, brewed exclusively for The Hideaway just in time for... St. Patrick's Day.

As an added bonus everyone will be offered a Gourmet Beef and Bacchus Beer Pie made with the finest quality ingredients including a healthy quantity of Bacchus Obama IPA.

Numbers for the event are limited to 40 people and entry will cost $25 which will entitle you to a Large Rum Porter, Large Celtic Ale and a Bacchus Beef Pie.

We'll also have on tap Ross's Punk Dog I IPA and Red Belly Black Imperial IPA for those who want to kick on.. and on..

The brewer, Ross Kenrick will be doing the rounds too if you fancy a chat, and you know he likes to chat...

To secure a spot at the bar, you can pay now using paypal on our website at..

http://thehideaway.info/?p=154 0r give us a call on 3162 2782.

or drop into the bar...

---------------------------

Guys, please get behind bars like this that are putting on events & promoting locally made craft beers.

cheers

Ross Kenrick
Bacchus Brewing Co.

Flier from the Hideaway Bar below. The event is on TONIGHT at 188 Brumswick Street, Fortitude Valley - Should be a fun night.

----------------------

This Tuesday 13th March, we have a special event for all you Hop Heads at The Hideaway.

We'll be bringing out the last available keg of Bacchus Baltic Rum Porter and releasing for the first time our Celtic Heather Ale, brewed exclusively for The Hideaway just in time for... St. Patrick's Day.

As an added bonus everyone will be offered a Gourmet Beef and Bacchus Beer Pie made with the finest quality ingredients including a healthy quantity of Bacchus Obama IPA.

Numbers for the event are limited to 40 people and entry will cost $25 which will entitle you to a Large Rum Porter, Large Celtic Ale and a Bacchus Beef Pie.

We'll also have on tap Ross's Punk Dog I IPA and Red Belly Black Imperial IPA for those who want to kick on.. and on..

The brewer, Ross Kenrick will be doing the rounds too if you fancy a chat, and you know he likes to chat...

To secure a spot at the bar, you can pay now using paypal on our website at..

http://thehideaway.info/?p=154 0r give us a call on 3162 2782.

or drop into the bar...

---------------------------

Guys, please get behind bars like this that are putting on events & promoting locally made craft beers.

cheers

Ross Kenrick
Bacchus Brewing Co.

Jeeze, short notice Ross (I'll consult SWMBO and the liver).

While I rolled up somewhat late, the beer was AWESOME (the Baltic Porter rocked my world) and the pie was a cracker too... Great work to The Hideaway boys... :kooi:

If you are in town pre-drinking time (some of us have standards...), the coffee here goes pretty nicely as well.

GG

Back