Beer Engines In Australia?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Count Vorlauf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any Australian companies selling beer engines? Neither Hoshizaki Lancer, Andale, nor Micromatic carry them. You can buy them from companies in the UK for about A$300 not including exorbitant shipping rates. Ditto ebay.com.uk.

Cheapest and easiest way is to go to a supplier like Centirflow - the quality and service is terrific. Ordered the IBU's and had in my hands 4 days later!

Would avoid Ebay as they are not usally reconditioned and/or have problems. Pay a bit more from Alistair and you'll be pulling trouble free pints for years.

Scotty

Did a search for beer engines using the forum search and this was the only thread ... so I'm necro'ing it to say beerengines.com does not exist anymore, the NNL site is 'currently under construction' and the UK site, barleybottom.com does not have any beer engines listed on their site.

Anyone got any other leads for 'Australian' suppliers ... easy to find loads of UK suppliers but shipping seems to be a killer for all that I have looked at.

Cheers

Grain and Grape are now selling them, but I think they were around $500.

IMG_05911.PNG

Back