Beer Dogs

• Thread starter die sudhausanlage
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

die sudhausanlage

Hi guys lets post a few pics of our favourite pal, no drunk photos please(RSPCA and all that)

Die Sudhausanlage

My brew dog has feathers :blink:

His name is Kevin :)

Kev.JPG

Looks like your doggie could destroy the mash paddle with a single chomp.

The hound here would love to play with the mash paddle. Hound is in the bad books, she went through a screen door today.

Well, this is my assistant, Ruby. She's a little bigger now (4 months later) and helps me clean spilled malt from the floor and dispose of spent grain :p

Cheers - Snow

Ruby_1.jpg

Very nice guys keep em coming, Im find a good pick of my alaskan malamute nahnook who just has to hear the brewery door open and hes into it.

Die Sudhausanlage

Widget - 12 years old, acts like he's 2.

Luuuuvs the spent grain. For days after, there are muesli bars all over the backyard.

widget.jpg

I better include this as fair warning to anyone coming to my brew day.

I present Ruby, the Borzoi. They're a very strange breed, they cant bark, just howl. Which she does at every opportunity - if she's happy, sad, bored, excited etc etc.

(click on pictures for bigger versions)

Just dont bend over in front of her, as that long cold nose always seems to find unwanted crevices.

Brewbuddies.jpg

Dont know if this is gunna work, but here are my brewbuddies. Roxy is the older one, who is obsessed with chasing flies and barking at birds!!, while sonny likes to try to round up roxy, with little succes :)

At Backlane we have brew kittens.
And rats, but they already have their pics on here- one of them in a Subway bucket.
And a yabbie & a redback, and some Venus Flytraps, but don't have pics of them.

While little Cobweb (killed on Boxing Day) has been immortalised on our latest brew label.

pandora.JPG

greycat.JPG

Thanks Guys, great pics, I especially reference to the little muesli bars all over the back yard, I thought only my weird dog did this, its good to see its a common thing then.

Latest posts

Back