Beer Deluxe - Homebrew Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
timmi9191 said:
It tickles Yobs fancy apparently...

attachicon.gif
BD.jpg
Yob by day. Wizard by night.

6204954.jpg

travelling through Scotland was an experience.. that man is VERY well known in that part of the world..

Hooooly Shit...how the **** do you find time to fit a game of darts in, J !

I'm a bit annoyed I missed out on this one. By the time it came to enter I'd already drunk more than 16 litres of the choice brews. Oh well, gives someone else a chance at the big award I suppose.

Received a reply regarding packaging of the 16l

"Thanks for getting in touch. Ideally the beer would be bottled, however if you have it in a cornelius keg for the Grand Final then it won’t be a problem.

Cheers,

Tom
— — — — —
Brew Support
[email protected]"

I want to enter an ale that is 53 Pale : 27 Pilsner : 20 Wheat, but I just put it under 'pale ale' because I had no idea what to call it if I entered it in 'brewer's choice'. Any idea how picky they'll be?

Who's entered online? It says they'll email with further instructions. Haven't received anything yet. Does it take a while? Not in junk folder either

Siborg said:
Who's entered online? It says they'll email with further instructions. Haven't received anything yet. Does it take a while? Not in junk folder either
Me either :angry:
Registered about 2 days ago

Took a couple of days for me too... You'll just receive the same forms that Yob posted earlier in this thread less the personal details form.

Cheers

Did I interpret correctly (on the bottle label) that you've got to give your brew a name?

Nah. I find it a bit wanky (particularly for beers where I keep tinkering with the ingredients).

I have the imaginatively-named Pale Ale 6, IPA 10, and Weizen 5 available to enter.

Pretty chuffed. Thanks for the heads up Jesse about the win. I ended swinging past venue and picking up my prizes. My new world kolsch is into the Grand Final next weekend. Any other ABH members into the GF?

well, good luck Grant! I'll be sure to avail myself to a few pints if ya win mate! Do you know what sort of system you'd be brewing on if you take it out?

maybe I should be saying "break a leg"... or would it be apt in a brewers case to say "break a wrist" ?

Latest posts

Back