"Beer could improve your heart health", ('dark beers even

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a piss weak article....
researched by, commissioned by, reviewed by whom?

research has shown I am more attractive, witty and much funnier the more pints I consume

NewtownClown said:
What a piss weak article....
researched by, commissioned by, reviewed by whom?

research has shown I am more attractive, witty and much funnier the more pints I consume
Does it lack heart?

:D

I'm just battling the gut at the moment, so as much as I'd like to consume a pint a night, I'm aiming for 1500calories or less a day. Don't really get a lot of exercise in with a desk job.

In 5 years time they'll say "Recent studies have indicated that 330mls a day of beer increases the risk of (insert your favourite organ) cancer by 23%".

5 years after that they'll be saying it actually decreases the chance by 14%.

Most of these "studies" are a load of BS.

oops... didn't read this paragraph
Scientists at Harokopio University in Athens recruited 17 non-smoking men in their late twenties and early thirties.

Still, looked it up in Nutrition.... piss weak

wbosher said:
In 5 years time they'll say "Recent studies have indicated that 330mls a day of beer increases the risk of (insert your favourite organ) cancer by 23%".

5 years after that they'll be saying it actually decreases the chance by 14%.

Most of these "studies" are a load of BS.
Agreed.
Also, lets say it DOES increase the risk of cancer X by 12%. 12% more than 1/3000 is **** all. I would rather live happy.

Back