• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer Cooler 4 Sale(temprite)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deckedoutdaz

Reaction score
cooler.jpgcooler2.jpgHi guys, i'm new to all this sorry, i have been going to put this on ebay for so long but i'm not real sure what its worth, i thought i'd put it here for starters because you guys are into brewing bits as much as i am, i'm sure if we asked a doctor there would be a name 4 our sickness....this chiller can cool down 6 beers at once, its not as big as the regular temprite and nowhere near as noisy, i'll put up the basic picture and if you want to know more let me know and i'll answer your questions or send some photos. I'm not out to make a buck but i'd like to be able to pay for my addiction by selling off my un-needed gear to purchase gear i need.

View attachment 13771View attachment 13770Hi guys, i'm new to all this sorry, i have been going to put this on ebay for so long but i'm not real sure what its worth, i thought i'd put it here for starters because you guys are into brewing bits as much as i am, i'm sure if we asked a doctor there would be a name 4 our sickness....this chiller can cool down 6 beers at once, its not as big as the regular temprite and nowhere near as noisy, i'll put up the basic picture and if you want to know more let me know and i'll answer your questions or send some photos. I'm not out to make a buck but i'd like to be able to pay for my addiction by selling off my un-needed gear to purchase gear i need.

Do you have an approximate price in mind?

Willing to deliver to the mainland?

I've no idea how much these things are worth but like all cool toys, I want one. :D

btw: anyone know how I change the 'partial man' thing in the profile?
Makes me fell, well, like less of a man! :)

I have contacts in Toll transport so getting it over to the big island would not be a problem and wouldn't be that expensive. How many hundreds would be a fair price?, i really have no idea!

Hey Deckedoutdaz.

Can you cough up a model number and approx year on this chiller, that'll help determine price.

Have you used it? Do you know that it works? I'm a bit interested. A 6 beer chiller brand new would cost about $3k, but used and in god knows what condition would only be worth a few hundy based on my research over the past few months.

If it is not as big as a normal temprite, it is most likely better suited for the low pouring needs of a homebrewer or a very slow bar.

If you are looking to make the most out of this unit, put it on eBay. If you are just interested in getting it out of your basement, it would make a great project for someone on AHB.

BB

Back