Beer Cartel 'livingsocial' Growler Offer.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikk

Reaction score
No affiliation etc, just wanted to pass on an offer that was passed on to me by a friend that knows of my liking for beer-

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/849/deals/255386

Basically, it's $35 for a glass growler, a growler fill, 2 glasses, a book, & a beer 'tasting' whilst waiting for your growler to fill. Advertised for $75 on their website as the Beer Cartel Growler Gift Pack.

Offer valid for today only.

Personally, for $35 i'm tempted, but would never dream of paying the normal $75 unless it was a present for someone else that didn't have the facilities to make 50L of beer for the same price.....

Mikk

The bit of info I can't find on the site is how much subsequent growler fills will cost.... anyone know?

"with prices for filling the growler around $20-$35, dependent on the beer style"

Bought. I couldn't help it, but now need to wait til there's something on tap worth a 30 minute drive there...

After purchase, it told me there was 39 hours remaining on the offer, from 1pm thursday FYI. It also gives you a link to use, & if 3 other people use it then the deal you just bought becomes free. I won't bother posting my link because then it just seems like i'm giving a sales pitch for the company, but as long as the beer i get tastes great then $35 for the offer seems pretty good.

Mikk.

i use to buy from living social ,but after they charged me an oversea's transaction fee on my credit card i won't use them.

Back