• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Beer Cartel 'livingsocial' Growler Offer.

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

mikk

Reaction score
No affiliation etc, just wanted to pass on an offer that was passed on to me by a friend that knows of my liking for beer-

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/849/deals/255386

Basically, it's $35 for a glass growler, a growler fill, 2 glasses, a book, & a beer 'tasting' whilst waiting for your growler to fill. Advertised for $75 on their website as the Beer Cartel Growler Gift Pack.

Offer valid for today only.

Personally, for $35 i'm tempted, but would never dream of paying the normal $75 unless it was a present for someone else that didn't have the facilities to make 50L of beer for the same price.....

Mikk

pyrosx

Reaction score
The bit of info I can't find on the site is how much subsequent growler fills will cost.... anyone know?

"with prices for filling the growler around $20-$35, dependent on the beer style"

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Pick up only from sydney...

mikk

Reaction score
Bought. I couldn't help it, but now need to wait til there's something on tap worth a 30 minute drive there...

After purchase, it told me there was 39 hours remaining on the offer, from 1pm thursday FYI. It also gives you a link to use, & if 3 other people use it then the deal you just bought becomes free. I won't bother posting my link because then it just seems like i'm giving a sales pitch for the company, but as long as the beer i get tastes great then $35 for the offer seems pretty good.

Mikk.

DU99

Reaction score
i use to buy from living social ,but after they charged me an oversea's transaction fee on my credit card i won't use them.

Latest posts