Beer And Homebrew Video

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoey

Reaction score
Hi all,
fromtheshadows.tv have a video in which they visit the Anchor Steam brewery, do some all grain brewing and interview the kegbot creator.

Check it out here

The DivX videos didn't seem to work for me but the h264 (.mov) worked fine.

Thanks for the link schoey
Downloading the biggest version (in QT format) using BitTorrent now.

Beers,
Doc

I downloaded the small avi - got a pic but no sound!!!

any ideas from you computer whizzes...

Doc said:
Thanks for the link schoey
Downloading the biggest version (in QT format) using BitTorrent now.

Beers,
Doc
[post="74903"][/post]​

warrenlw63 said:
Ditto! :beerbang:

Warren -
[post="74906"][/post]​

I'm onto it. :super:

johnno

How is it out in QT 7 - when there is only a preview release or is this for Mac.

Thanks for that, didn't realise that all grain brewing was that easy. I didn't realise the commercial brewies open fermented their beer. Does anyone know of a brewery in melbourne (apart from CUB) where you can give you a tour on beer making.
Cheers.

Downloaded and watched :D great stuff. thanks for that schoey. The brewery tour was a real eye opener, liked the scene in the fermentation room, not too worried about infections were they. Just shows that sometimes we worry too much!

cheers
Andrew

yeah top find shoey. good stuff with the brewery tour although the Brewmaster sounds like he has had a few in his time. I particularly liked the time lapse video on the open ferment.

The home brew 101 demo was a good easy intro to complete newbies unaware of the all grain brewing process to give you an idea of the steps. But dont use it as a basis for your first AG batch(eg a lot of lifting shown, adding the immersion chiller into the wort after flameout, and copious amounts of beer consumed by the brewers during the process).

All up tho, a good video.

Just finished watching it was not too bad the guy comparing it must be Italian the arms never stopped.

That brew master has just a wealth of knowledge in that head and a passion to boot loved seeing the yeast do there thing splitting growing and farting co2 to think that happens in my back hall amazing!

The open fermenting was just brilliant the time lapse (ITS ALIVE) video
101 brewing was well brewing, making a video and drinking all at the same time was well it showed

All in all a 7/10 nice find

sintax69 said:
splitting growing and farting co2, to think that happens in my back hall

[post="75229"][/post]​

Bragger ;) :ph34r:

yeah thats just me walking out the back to the fridge growing and farting co2

roach said:
The home brew 101 demo was a good easy intro to complete newbies unaware of the all grain brewing process to give you an idea of the steps. But dont use it as a basis for your first AG batch(eg a lot of lifting shown, adding the immersion chiller into the wort after flameout, and copious amounts of beer consumed by the brewers during the process).

A 30 minute mash was a little short for my liking too.

Beers,
Doc

Yeah, 30 minute mash, pouring the hot wort into the boiler, the immersion chiller - he seemed like a fairly new brewer to me, or maybe they just consumed too many beers. What kind of madman starts an AG brew at like 8:30pm ?

jgriffin said:
What kind of madman starts an AG brew at like 8:30pm ?
[post="75453"][/post]​
A single one who who has his cap glued on backwards ... btw nothing wrong with having a few once the boil is underway :blink:

Back