Beer And Coke

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gulf Brewery

Microbrewed beer at it's best
Reaction score
From "The Advertiser"

BREWER Lion Nathan has made a $7.7 billion bid for Coca Cola Amatil to create Australia's largest beer and soft drinks company.

Linky Here

In Adelaide the Lion brewery and Coca Cola are only 500 metres apart, they could just put a pipe between the two plants and make for some interesting drink combinations <_<

Cheers
Pedro

In Adelaide the Lion brewery and Coca Cola are only 500 metres apart, they could just put a pipe between the two plants and make for some interesting drink combinations <_<

Might improve the beer. :lol: And theres already a ready market in the Northern suburbs for crap alcohol in a can ready mixed with coke. Maybe they should relocate out to Elizabeth.

Coca-Cola Amatil allready do beers dont they? Or are getting into it at least... I know theyre the importer of Budweiser in NZ :icon_vomit:

In germany many breweries release a cola beer mix. It goes down a treat - too bad aussies are too stubbon to do it themselves.

Tastes quite nice...but mostly a girls drink.

This would be associated with CCA having purchased Blue Tongue and building a Brewery near Gosford in NSW.

Buy out the competition.

Regards

Graeme

Coca-Cola Amatil allready do beers dont they? Or are getting into it at least... I know theyre the importer of Budweiser in NZ :icon_vomit:

I believe that Coke owns the company that makes Peroni among other beers.

I believe that Coke owns the company that makes Peroni among other beers.

They're still importing Peroni though? I remember for a while Peroni went a lot cheaper, even as cheap as $40 a carton. But recently the price seems expensive again and the bottles are showing that they're imported.

Might improve the beer. :lol: And theres already a ready market in the Northern suburbs for crap alcohol in a can ready mixed with coke. Maybe they should relocate out to Elizabeth.

Or down south

Back