Beer afloat.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abyss

Reaction score
I like to have a couple of middies whilst fishing and am going to hook up a 9.5 corny to this tap.
It may foam up a bit but I will keep you posted.
I hope I'm not going overboard.
I am even thinking of using a CO2 extinguisher for dispensing and I can use it to put out fires.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ah yes the fire marshal at my work mandates having the fire extinguisher pre occupied, obstructed by a regulator and and partially discharged

:p

Hahaha awesome! Nothing beats a few cold ones out on the water, that is next level

It may foam up a bit, but no one wants a flat head whilst catching flat head.

Sorry had too .........

TwoCrows said:
It may foam up a bit, but no one wants a flat head whilst catching flat head.

Sorry had too .........
I agree, I just want to hook it up when my mates come down.

Great idea.
Would love to do that on my boat. However getting a reasonable pour after smashing 50NM through 15 knot chop might be a bit of an ask.

I really hope all these nautical/fishing puns aren't going unnoticed. They're great, not watered down at all

I hear there's a drink called water, see what it does to the bottom of boats.

Its been done before. In 1966-67 Francis Chichester set off on a solo circumnavigation of the world via Cape Horn. In his boat Gypsy Moth IV he had a keg of beer (Whitbread's I think), a CO2 tank and a pluto gun.

He also took with him a supply of gin, rum, scotch, brandy and champagne. When questioned about the amount of booze he was taking he said, "Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk."

abyss said:
I hope I'm not going overboard.
Me neither... unless I'm lucky enough to see an empty fishing boat with a 9L keg float past...

Don't forget a trusty first mate to lend a hand...

boat girl.jpg

Back