Been lurking for way too long !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronwales

Reaction score
Hi peoples I'm Ron , been extract brewing for years and just started all grain brewing with the robobrew gen 3. I find this forum the best for advice and am very thankful it's available. I mainly brew ales but wanting to broaden my horizons. Thanks for all the help you guys have provided , hope to become a little more involved in the near future
Happy brewing and Cheers!

Welcome! How are you liking the transition from extract to all grain with the robobrew? Is it way easier? More fun? Have you noticed an improvement to beer quality?

I am looking to do the exact same next year. Possible Christmas or birthday present :D

Welcome! How are you liking the transition from extract to all grain with the robobrew? Is it way easier? More fun? Have you noticed an improvement to beer quality?

I am looking to do the exact same next year. Possible Christmas or birthday present :D
Been fantastic , the beer quality has gone up heaps for me it was the best money I have ever spent. I definitely recommend the robobrew. I basically learnt everything off YouTube and this forum.

Till earlier this year I was just lurking, since 2010!

As a can brewer I just used to scan the forum for recipes and tips. Didn't think I could add much. Now that I'm grain brewing I'm digging in hard to the forum for tips, hacks and advice. Such a great resource, we need to keep forums alive. In the new age of social media blah blah and forget, it is brilliant to be able to search out that post from 2009 where someone had the same problem you are encountering today and it was sorted then.

Last edited:
Till earlier this year I was just lurking, since 2010!

As a can brewer I just used to scan the forum for recipes and tips. Didn't think I could add much. Now that I'm grain brewing I'm digging in hard to the forum for tips, hacks and advice. Such a great resource, we need to keep forums alive. In the new age of social media blah blah and forget, it is brilliant to be able to search out that post from 2009 where someone had the same problem you are encountering today and it was sorted then.
Sometimes it gets a bit confusing with so many opinions in the forum, but it always has helped in the end. I'm on this forum reading and trying to learn more every day. This homebrewing hobby is addictive as hell [emoji18]

Latest posts

Back