Bear Republic And Green Flash Available In Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbowers

Reaction score
Just thought I'd spread the word that these two great West Coast breweries have just arrived in Aus bottle shops. Stunning examples of the styles they make, and a really good way for aussie brewers to taste how a true 'west coast' example of the IPA style should be balanced.

I'm in VIC, and I know they are now available at Slowbeer, Purvis Beer and Cellars, Chapel St Cellars and probably more places.

Edit: Spelling.

Green Flash and Bear Republic beers landed in Melbourne last week. They will be arriving at stores around the rest of the country over the next couple of weeks. If your local independent bottle store doesn't get them in, tell them to contact Phoenix Beers.

the hop rod rye is an awesome beer,racer five is not far behind. never tried the green flash beers but well looking forward to it. :icon_drool2:

Oooooooooh! Waiting to taste the real Hop Head Red, brewed a clone a while ago.

Screwy

Racer 5 is still my favourite ipa. Wcipa is an absolute palate wrecker when fresh!

Racer X (10) is better. Just sayin', yo.

But, yeah, Bear Republic is a pretty great brewery. Big Bear is probably the only beer of theirs that I reckon is a bit of a dud. XP is probably my favourite APA.

Racer X (10) is better. Just sayin', yo.

But, yeah, Bear Republic is a pretty great brewery. Big Bear is probably the only beer of theirs that I reckon is a bit of a dud. XP is probably my favourite APA.

My fave IPA is Blind Pig followed closely by Racer 5. I'll be like a rabid dog searching for it (and the Green Flash stuff) here.

daniel

Blind Pig is really nice but I gotta say that Pliny is usually available from the same places that have Blind Pig taps so I don't get it all that often.

Uh, not that getting a Pliny could be described as a frequent occurrence, of course.

Maybe brrw clubs should buy a.case or two of each to yest, rxamine, clone and most of all enjoy

Green Flash and Bear Republic beers landed in Melbourne last week. They will be arriving at stores around the rest of the country over the next couple of weeks. If your local independent bottle store doesn't get them in, tell them to contact Phoenix Beers.

Hi Tiny Tim! :wub:

Should be in Perth later this coming week. W000000! Can't wait for West Coast IPA.

Has anyone seen these beers in Sydney yet?

Anyone found any of these in Adelaide?

These are being distributed by Phoenix, so their distro should be nation wide now in AUS. Just a matter of time till they are in your neck of the woods.

For Brisbanites, these beers are now available at Next Door Cellars at Archive.

No affiliation, just someone who's wife has already done a beer run for him so feels comfortable sharing the information cause he's got his :)

picked up a hop rod rye and a black bear stout the other week at IBS and a mate got Green Flash from either Celeb Carlislw or it might have been Maine Liquor. its on the way to the airport

Latest posts

Back