Bayside Brewers Oktoberfest 2013 - Early notice

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump. The comp is on Saturday. Public day on Sunday. $25 gets you 10 German beers. A great day.

Comp is on this Saturday.

Public day is on Sunday. $25 gets you 10 top class German beers from some of Victorias best brewers.

image2.jpg

Slightly more beers being served on the day than what has previously been advertised.
The list as it stands as of this moment are:
Hefeweizen - Dunkleweizen - Weizenbock - AltBier (North German) - AltBier (Dusseldorf) - Kolsch - German Pilsner - Dortmunder Export - Munich Helles
Schwarzbier - Munich Dunkel - Vienna Lager - Oktoberfest/Marzen - Maibock - Traditional Bock - Dopplebock and Cider.

Going to come along to scope it out as a club to join

Results out tomorrow night. Comp organiser has been ill. Sorry for the delay.

I didnt get there until just before 3 pm. so missed him in his lederhosen as he must have changed by then. Top day though and some great beers. The missus even enjoyed the variety of beers on offer.

IMG_0764.JPG

Dammit, secret's out.

Can no longer claim I physically resemble my avatar. Bite my fleshy, hairy, ass.

WarmBeer said:
Dammit, secret's out.

Can no longer claim I physically resemble my avatar. Bite my fleshy, hairy, ass.
Umm..yes you can. You actually look like your avatar.

Had a blast Good day out.. just waiting on the club details

Umm..yes you can. You actually look like your avatar.

The _real_ Bender thrives on the consumption of excess alcohol. Me, I was suffering from it. Badly.

Latest posts

Back