Bayside Brewers Oktoberfest 2013 - Early notice

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarmBeer

Unhappy camper
Reaction score
shout_1024.jpg

Just an early warning for all you lager brewers that the Bayside Brewers annual Oktoberfest competition is coming up on the 19th of October.

This should give you plenty of time to brew and lager your German-style beers.

Good luck, and get brewing.

Will there be a club day on Sunday the 20th of October ?
Cheers
Ferg

Yes Ferg. Public Day is on the Sunday.

I can't make it this year. Spewing!

Bugger...we need to send you guys a notice to let you know that third Sunday of the month is ALWAYS when Westgate meet...and we have a comp on this day , so I'm not sure how many Westgaters will be there Sunday....might get a couple there on Sat to judge etc....

Been looking at joining this club for a while any info?

If you mean Bayside PM me with your email address. I will send you details and latest newsletter.

There's plenty of activities on this next month so it's only fitting that you plan ahead..
Those that have been to our Oktoberfest before will know the great value we offer and we always strive to improve on previous years.
There will once again be an assortment of potted hop plants to purchase - Cluster, Chinook, Cascade, Pride and anything else club members throw our way, so just another incentive to come along for what is always an entertaining day and don't forget to dress appropriately as we'll hand out a few gifts and who knows you might just make it onto next years promo poster..

promo.jpg

That would be one way of getting me down.

Not sure at this point.

Some members of the club might be heading down and I've put my hand up to judge at each comp in this recent calendar but I'll have to see closer to the date. Things have been getting very busy of late and the next futsal season will probably have started up (we play sunday eve).

What's the entry details (cut-offs, drop offs etc)?

Couldn't see them on the poster anywhere.

Cutoff this Saturday.

Keg king, Boronia are drop offs near you.

Latest posts

Back