Bayside Brewers 2019 Oktoberfest Amateur Homebrew Competition - German Styles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ditchnbeer, I’m just down the road from Hickinbotham and very keen to enter my first comp! Any chance I can drop my entries off there? One of my best buddies is the head chef there, so I’m sure he’d keep them safe for me :)

Hey Ditchnbeer, I’m just down the road from Hickinbotham and very keen to enter my first comp! Any chance I can drop my entries off there? One of my best buddies is the head chef there, so I’m sure he’d keep them safe for me :)
Hi, we dont accept entries on the day. Can you PM me to arrange this prior to the meeting?

This is a call out for Judges and Stewards for our upcoming 2019 Bayside Brewers Club Oktoberfest Competition.

This competition is BJCP registered but non-BJCP judges are most welcome.

Please register your interest to Judge or Steward via the following Google form: https://forms.gle/uwc83CVbKyc6RoXQA

Date:
Saturday October 12th - 11 am Start (please arrive by 10:30, Lunch provided)

Address:
Hickinbotham Winery - 194 Nepean Hwy Dromana VIC (Melway Ref: 160 K2)

Category & Styles:
1. German Wheat Beers - Hefeweizen, Dunkleweizen, Berliner Weisse, Gose
Weizenbock, Altbiers
2. Pale German Ale & Lager - German Pilsner, Munich Helles, Festbier, German Helles Exportbier, Kolsch
3. German Amber & Dark Beers - Märzen, Munich Dunkel, Rauchbier, Schwarzbier, Altbier
4. Bock Beers - Weizenbock, Helles Bock, Dunkles Bock, Dopplebock

NB - this year we will NOT be accepting entries on the day of the comp, so please drop off your entries to one of the locations listed in the attached entry form.

More details:
https://www.baysidebrewers.com.au/oktoberfest2019

Cheers

Brett Tyrrell
President
Bayside Brewers Club

Hi, we dont accept entries on the day. Can you PM me to arrange this prior to the meeting?
I’ve just spotted this, apologies for not getting back to you sooner!
I managed to drop them off at keg king last week before the closing date, so they should be with you already.

I was wondering if the judging and the day was open to non-members? Would be nice to come along to your meet today and catch up with your brewing group.

Apologies again for the late response
Bob

Back