• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Batz Bulk Grain Order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I hope you are all happy with your grain

I seem to have a small problem with the money side of things , could you all please PM me the amount you paid into my account , ref number if you have one please.

Cheers Batz

Batz said:

I seem to have a small problem with the money side of things , could you all please PM me the amount you paid into my account , ref number if you have one please.

Cheers Batz
[post="69168"][/post]​

Sorry to hear that Batz. After your magnificent effort I hope you are not out of pocket. I am sure it will all be OK in the end. I sent you a pm re my payment details.

:beer:
PeterS....

Peter Shane said:
Batz said:

Cheers Batz
[post="69168"][/post]​

Sorry to hear that Batz. After your magnificent effort I hope you are not out of pocket. I am sure it will all be OK in the end. I sent you a pm re my payment details.

PeterS....
[post="69183"][/post]​

I will echo those sentiments Batz & will send you my details in a few minutes. :)

Tidalpete said:
Peter Shane said:
Batz said:

Cheers Batz
[post="69168"][/post]​

PeterS....
[post="69183"][/post]​

I will echo those sentiments Batz & will send you my details in a few minutes. :)

[post="69202"][/post]​

Doubble Ditto

Thanks your your PMs guys , still a couple to come.

It will not be a problem I am sure , we don't have internet backing so it is a bit difficult to chase up.
I can check next time I visit the bank.
I know it sometimes takes a few days before the money arrives in the account.

I am still keen to do this again next time :blink:

Batz

Back